Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a Day

Today is Tuesday and not a very good day. Last week we just came back from our vacation and we were glad to be back. Wednesday came and our teacher’s told us that we need to be prepare for the final for this week, and we only had to days to review and 8 different subject, can you imagine how are we going to do well with two days to prepare and with 8 different subject with one hour for one class. and mostly all the teachers weren’t even here and some of them don’t even know that this week was our final week. I wonder if this problem is going to keep going. Now some of us the students are wondering if were going to be able to pass our final exam.

Also today is the day of starting our final Exam and I only studied for only one class. And the rest I don’t know if I’m going to pass or fail. Just hope that I pass all of it and get good grades this semester, so that my parents can be very proud of me. But I don’t think I’ll pass some of it, because some of my teachers weren’t here during exam reviews.

No comments: