Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Comments at Christmas

(1)
We have big problems and trouble at our school. The problems we’ve had for a long time are no water and no lunch. Also, we have no place to study. We need to come together to solve the problems in our school. Most important, we need to tell the parents to help us to solve our problems in our school. Parents, please help!

(2)
DURING THE PAST FEW WEEKS SOME CHUUK HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS WHERE TAKING PICTURES AND USING THEM TO MAKE POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS.

THE FIRST TIME I TOOK PICTURES I WAS VERY SHY. BUT WHEN I CONTINUED TO TAKE MORE PICTURES I WAS NOT SHY ANY MORE BECAUSE IT WAS FUN. AND ONCE I KNEW A LITTLE ABOUT USING POWER POINT I JUST WANTED TO GO ON AND LEARN MORE KINDS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS.

NOW I CAN USE THE COMPUTER BY MYSELF. ALSO I LISTEN CAREFULLY TO MY TEACHER TO GET SOME IDEAS FROM THE TEACHER ABOUT USING THE COMPUTER MORE.

(3)
Merry Christmas to everyone and a special greeting to all of you reading our blog. Now I have to say that here in Chuuk things are really bad because the government is horrible. We have big trouble!

No comments: